Will you be at Battelle’s 2019 International Conference on Remediation and Management of Contaminated Sediments? We will! Don’t miss our presentations and posters – we look forward to seeing you there!
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
- Do PCBs Smell? The Use of Detection Dogs to Locate PCB Hotspots – Platform Session, 12:10 pm
S. Replinger, L.B. Saban, K. Godtfredsen, S. McGroddy, B. Schmoyer, M. Jeffers, J. Ubigau, and H. Smith
- Comparison of Lower Duwamish Waterway Baseline Tissue Results with Historical Data and Remedial Conditions – Group 1 Poster
S. McGroddy, K. Godtfredsen, S. Replinger, T. Do, D. Schuchardt, P.D. Rude, A. Crowley, J. Stern, D. Williston, B. Anderson, J. Flaherty, and J. Florer
- Comparison of Lower Duwamish Waterway Baseline Sediment Results with Sediment Transport Model Predictions and Historical Data – Group 1 Poster
K.L. Godtfredsen, S. McGroddy, S. Replinger, T. Do, D. Schuchardt, P.D. Rude, A. Crowley, J. Stern, D. Williston, B. Anderson, J. Flaherty, and J. Florer
Wednesday, February 13, 2019
- Moving towards More Efficient Site Management Decision Strategies – Group 2 Poster
L.B. Saban, M. Johns, J. Parker, and B. Church
- Using Benthic Invertebrate Life History Data to Improve Bioaccumulation Predictions for a Contaminated Northeast Estuary – Group 2 Poster
B.G. Church, S. Replinger, J.E. Toll, D.M. Johns, and L.B. Saban.